Frost Whetter Oaklin Insurance Brokers formed in 2009 by bringing together two of Kawartha Lakes regions greatest brokers, Frost Insurance Brokers and Whetter Oaklin Insurance Brokers. Frost Insurance dates back to 1906 and got its name when it was acquired by the late Honorable Premier Leslie Frost. Similarly, Whetter Oaklin traces its roots back to 1926 when William Whetter in Lorneville Ontario founded it. This insurance brokerage has gone through many name changes but always maintained its commitment its customers and to the community.
The key partners in these two brokerages have stayed on to be an integral part of the new Frost Whetter Oaklin Insurance Brokers firm. In 2009 Frost Whetter Oaklin became part of the RRJ Insurance Group, with offices located in Lindsay, Peterborough, Orillia, Kitchener-Waterloo, Oshawa and Toronto. As a group, they represent one of the largest independently owned and operated Insurance Brokers in Ontario. This offered added expertise and competitive pricing to provide customers with far superior products and services.
Starting in 2020, our office, in addition to the other RRJ Insurance Group offices, will change their name to KRGinsure. By combining our business under a single brand and leveraging our data, technology and capital capabilities across RRJ we will be even better positioned to offer innovative solutions to agents, brokers, insureds, and carriers.
- We are a well established Insurance Brokerage.
- We represent many leading Canadian Insurers.
- We place high quality standards on ourselves and the insurers we represent.
- We are experienced and knowledgeable.
- We pride ourselves in getting to know our clients and their needs.
- We are committed to our community.
- We represent only leading Canadian Insurance Companies that consistently offer high quality standards in claim service and under-writing expertise.
- We offer our clientele a wide range of insurance products and Financial Services.