Contact me today!
Abraham is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the RRJ Insurance Group. Abraham began his insurance career in 1994 as a broker with Roger R. James Insurance Brokers Ltd. (established in 1976), a multi-line general insurance brokerage. From the beginning, Abraham’s focus was on commercial lines insurance business as well as brokerage acquisitions.
- Chairman/Co-CEO/Principal, RRJ Insurance Group (2008-present)
- Co-Owner/Principal, Roger R. James Insurance Brokers (2000-2008)
- Vice President, Commercial Lines, Roger R. James Insurance Brokers (1997-2000)
- Broker, Roger R. James Insurance Brokers (1994-1997)
- Manager, Large Corporate Group, Mining & Metals Industry, CIBC (1992-1994)
- Manager, Trade Finance Group, CIBC (1988-1992)
- Corporate Development Training Program – Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce (1987-1988)
- Product Manager – textile industry (1983-1987)
Education & Applied Learning
- Registered Insurance Broker Ontario (RIBO)
- Graduate, York University
- Export Canada award Winner
- Canadian Securities Course
- Lecturer, International Trade Finance, York University International MBA Program
- Numerous insurance industry panels
Abraham is fluent in English and Armenian and has limited knowledge of French and Arabic.
Abraham Baboujian, Co-CEO
RRJ Insurance Group Ltd.