KRG Insurance Brokers (Toronto) – Personal Lines
This position is ideal for someone who enjoys creating and selling value-added personal lines insurance programs to our prospects. The qualified candidate has the technical ability to assess and evaluate exposures, and present insurance risk program proposals.
A typical workflow begins with obtaining the information from the prospect, obtaining and generating quotations, proposing an insurance program, closing and binding the order, preparing the paperwork, providing financing arrangements, etc.
- 3+ Years Personal Lines brokerage experience
- RIBO Licensed
- Other industry designations and qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, etc., an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proven sales ability
- A results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and have excellent communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products such as Word and Excel
- Experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) and knowledge of Compu-Quote would be considered an asset
Qualified applicants may submit their resume to : email@example.com
RRJ Insurance Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should an accommodation be required.