KRG Insurance Brokers (Toronto) – Personal Lines
Private Client Sevices – Account Executive (KRG Toronto)
This salaried position is ideal for someone who enjoys providing full service to our Private Client Services clients. This individual will work within a unit of professionals, with our producers, our insuring partners and an assigned portfolio of clients handling renewals, endorsements, assessing risk exposures, providing recommendations for a suitable insurance program, guiding them through claims, preparing applications and proposals. Suitable candidates should have a solid base of insurance technical knowledge that will enable you to provide the best insurance program and professional expertise for our most esteemed clients.
- 5+ years Personal Lines experience, with preference servicing Private Client Services clients
- RIBO Licence (active and in good standing) isrequired
- Other industry qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, etc., would be considered an asset
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven sales ability to round-out accounts
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products such as Word and Excel
- Experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) is a definite asset
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to: email@example.com
RRJ Insurance Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should an accommodation be required.