KRG Insurance Brokers (Toronto and Orillia) – Personal Lines
Personal Lines CSR
This salaried position is ideal for someone who excels at providing full service to clients. This individual will work within a team of professionals – each assigned a portfolio of accounts – working with our producers, our insuring partners and an assigned portfolio of clients handling renewals, endorsements, assessing risk exposures, providing recommendations for a suitable insurance program, guiding clients through claims, preparing applications and proposals.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years Personal Lines brokerage experience
- A team player with strong work ethic;
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
Education & Knowledge:
- RIBO licence (active and in good standing) is required
- Computer proficiency with Word and Excel is required; experience with The Agency Manager (TAM), Compu-Quote and broker portals would be considered an asset
Qualified applicants may submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RRJ Insurance Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should an accommodation be required.