KRGinsure is Reopening Their Offices
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty to KRGinsure. At this time, we are happy to announce that we are able to reopen our offices to serve our customers while respecting guidelines from our government in order to prevent exposure to COVID-19.
Please note: Not all our offices will be accepting visitors, please check with your local office to confirm
These have been challenging times and thanks to your continued support we are able to keep our employees onboard and doors open.
As we begin to reopen our offices, we have put the following practices in place to ensure everyone’s safety:
• Regular sanitization of the offices
• Visible signage outlining all COVID-19 protocols
• Advanced Health & safety training for employees
• Retrofitted our offices to ensure customers and staff are able to maintain a 2 metre distance at all times.
• Sanitization stations at each door
• Those who do not feel well must not enter the building
Here’s what you can do to stay safe:
• Do not enter the building if you have a fever, difficulty breathing, or symptoms that put others at risk
• Please wear a mask
• Cover your face and mouth when coughing or sneezing
• Please wash or disinfect your hands before entering the building
• Maintain a safe physical distance of 2 metres
• Respect all travel-related isolation guidelines set by local authorities