Personal Lines CSR – Kitchener AND: Orillia – or- Peterborough – or – Durham Region
This salaried position is ideal for someone who enjoys providing full service to our Personal Lines clients. This individual will work within a unit of professionals – each assigned a portfolio of accounts. You will work with our producers, our insuring partners and your assigned portfolio of clients, handling renewals, endorsements, assessing risk exposures, providing recommendations for a suitable insurance program, guiding clients through claims, preparing applications, proposals and other related duties. Suitable candidates should have a solid base of insurance technical knowledge that will enable them to provide the best insurance counsel and professional expertise for our clients.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 3+ years Personal Lines brokerage experience
• A team player with a strong work ethic
• Excellent negotiation, organizational, interpersonal, presentation, written, and oral communication skills
• Proven sales ability to round-out accounts
• An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
• Computer proficiency in Word and Excel is required, and experience with The Agency Manager (TAM), Compu-Quote and broker portals, would be considered an asset
Education & Knowledge:
• RIBO Licence required; and other industry designations such as CAIB, CIP, etc. would be considered an asset
Qualified applicants may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RRJ Insurance Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us if an accommodation is required.