Private Client Services TSR
The main focus for this Technical Services specialist is to assist our internal Private Client Service Account Managers, allowing them more time to focus on providing exceptional customer service.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Data entry and invoicing transactions
• Ensuring accurate processing of policy documentation such as renewals, new policies and endorsements
• Preparing renewals and endorsements to be sent out to our clients using form letters as a base
• Contacting clients to remind them of outstanding premiums, and handle other billing related inquiries
• Providing your internal clients with prompt, courteous and professional service
• Minimum of 2 years Personal Lines insurance brokerage experience
• A valid RIBO licence would be considered an asset
• Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and an eye for detail
• Have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
• Proficient with MS Office products such as Word and Excel, and experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) would be considered an asset
Qualified and interested applications should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
RRJ Insurance Group Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should an accommodation be required.