Receptionist – CONTRACT position for Orillia
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join the KRGInsure Kitchener and Orillia teams to cover a leave of absence. This would be an in-office contract position, which may lead to a full-time opportunity.
This individuals’ primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide friendly, positive experiences for all clients via in person, phone or email interactions
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls to the appropriate party
- Open and distribute mail and courier, along with preparing outgoing courier and mail
- Provide phone back-up support to other branches via Reception Queue
- Taking payments from walk in and phone customers
- Prepare daily bank deposit
- Order Supplies for the office as required
- Handling and distribution of EDI
- Other duties as required
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Previous Reception experience preferred
- Experience preferred for past insurance brokerage or office
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong Customer Service Orientation
- A team player with a strong work ethic and an eye for detail
- Proficiency in Word and Excel, and experience with TAM, would be considered an asset
- A valid driver?s license and a vehicle available to make daily bank deposits
This is a fulltime position from 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Qualified candidates may apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RRJ Insurance Group Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should an accommodation be required.